Cornish, A. (Host). (2017, May 17). This simple puzzle test sealed the fate of immigrants at Ellis Island [Audio podcast transcript]. In All things
considered. NPR. http://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=528813842
Vogt, P. J., & Goldman, A. (Hosts). (2019, June 27). Dark pattern (No. 144) [Audio podcast transcript]. In Reply all. Gimlet
- Parenthetical citations: (Cornish, 2017; Vogt & Goldman, 2019)
- Narrative citations: Cornish (2017) and Vogt and Goldman (2019)
- The format for a podcast transcript is nearly the same as for a podcast episode (see Example 94 in the Publication Manual). The only difference is that the description after the transcript title is “[Audio podcast transcript]” rather than “[Audio podcast].”
- Provide the name of the host of the podcast as the author and include their role in parentheses.
- Provide the specific date of the podcast.
- Provide the episode number after the title in parentheses. If the podcast does not number episodes, omit the number from the reference.
- Provide the name of the site that published the transcript (in the examples, NPR and Gimlet Media) and the URL of the transcript.