Connecting Google Scholar to SAU's Library will automatically provide you access to articles that are available through SAU Library subscriptions.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to https://scholar.google.com/
2. Choose Settings from the drop down in the upper left corner.
3. Click Library Links from the left side.
4. Type: St. Ambrose University Library then search and check the box next to St. Ambrose University Library -Access@SAU then Save.
5. Search results will show our library content on the right side as Access@SAU
6. Click Access@SAU and you will be taken to LibraryCentral
7. Click the View It tab to display the database containing the full-text article.
8. Click the database name, e.g. ProQuest Central displays the full article.